Friday 10 May 2013

Gemini- The most colorful & vivacious of all..!!!


When it comes to discussing Geminis, I believe I would have to write two or probably multiple posts. As it’s always said a true Gemini has twin or sometimes multiple personalities....


 Geminis are said to be the most romantic with intense passion and irresistible nature to make a perfect blend with their mental, physical and spiritual self.

A Gemini girl equals several other women; she has that mysterious trait that would let you know more and more about her. "Love is of a kind"...Geminis are too flirtatious and treat romance a game, until they are immature.

Interesting people to communicate, Geminis have a strong convincing power along with a beautiful smile. With oodles of knowledge, brilliance and wit, a Gemini would never let you get bored of their company. 

But I cannot guarantee about them, as they are said to be born with wings and always ready to fly. With their mind revolving in various directions, sometimes it gets impossible to hold on a Gemini at one place, one job or probably one work….

You must be wondering, how am I writing so much about  Gemini, trust me it’s not only based on my reading of Linda but also based on my own life as I am myself a GEMINI and extremely proud of being one..born under this sign..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment